As usual… Back track to the weekend newsletters > here. Because they go out everyday. But many
Incentivising your booty on this first Monday of April
Yup… I’m now going to encourage newsletter readers to become S-curve members.
Because that’s where you should be, along with the other S-curve members who are rising through
Here’s the deal
Today…. We’re going to go over two split routines. The same as what we did in > this newsletter.
And if you start on the 30 day challenge/Gold plan (Via > More buzz) in the next 48 hours… I will…
#1 Create video versions of them.
#2 Give you text description tweaks, based on your current situation.
#3 Schedule-in some live video workout sessions at some point in your first 4-6 weeks.
Current S-curve members. You of course don’t need to look at this. We know what we’re doing
I think all active members are currently on strength progression tasks. Which means, they will reach
Anyway… Here’s the short S-curve split routines.
– Heavy single arm tricep extensions 2 x 15 reps, alternating sets with no rest in-between.
– Standing heavy bicep curls 2 x 10 reps on each arm. 2 minute rest in-between sets. You’ll probably
– Heavy bench press 2 x 10 reps with a 2 minute break in-between sets.
– Standing dumbbell laterals 2 x 10 reps with a 2 minute break in-between sets.
Lower body (Heavy again)
– Squat machine squats x 10 reps > Calf raises feet pointed straight x 20 reps/ Inwards x 20 reps/
– Standing dumbbell abductions 2 x 15 reps each leg. Alternating sets with no rest.
– Standing lunges 2 x 15 reps each leg, alternating. 2 minute rest in-between sets (You’ll probably fail
– Ankle weight leg lifts 2 x 20 reps each leg. 2 minute rest in-between sets.
Heavy = When you are failing at the last few reps.
Which means, we’ll have a new video workout routine coming between now and May. Yay.
Excitement time no doubt.
Reply to talk, add below and More buzz for daily updates.
FB Video Course