The weekend is here. Which means…
In the past 8 years… I started to compare the following two areas @ life stuff…
Which all stemmed from a discussion on a tech site. Which featured > this article that went viral at the time.
The first… ‘Can’ be predictable in some cases. But a lot of times… Isn’t. And the outcome is not always
But in regards to getting the body you want… It’s all science.
– If you don’t put excess saturated fat into your body, then you won’t gain any ‘extra’. On top of what was
– If you jump from nutrition tactic to the next… You’ll screw things up inside your body a little and make
– If you are over the age of 18. And didn’t start becoming ‘active’ in all this ‘early’. Then… It might take longer
Which brings me back to the big LIVE video results stream period, that we had this time last year. Between
They both got put through the same shred-curvish process.
They both shredded. But Vic shredded a little quicker.
– Vic had a higher metabolism. And she only had excess belly fat (From eating and drinking every night).
– Vic has a slimmer body type and longer limbs.
– The other lady treated her body pretty badly over several years.
– The other lady has shorter limbs, so it was harder to notice the changes when fully clothed.
– The discipline level was the same with both.
In short… It was easy to identify why things were going to plan with one. And a little slower with the next.
That’s why > these questions are so important @ learning everything that you’ve done before.
That’s why you need to add/reply to talk, if officially starting is on your agenda.
Because the more we know. The better the outcome can be.
This is the #1 reason why we evolved into a ‘higher end’ experience over the past 3-4 years. Because the
And members stay on for longer and actually complete the necessary steps to reach 60% S-curvish and
So if you ever say… Or hear someone say…
I’ve tried everything and nothing works.
I call BS. A big one.
Because I KNOW you’re simply missing some part of the formula. And in most cases. It’s usually a simple fix.
– Being accountable.
– Changing what you do with food.
– A results phase approach for your workouts (A big one this… As you’re probably going half-assed without
Or just living on the treadmill (OK for some things… But not if you want to see > this physical outcome).
Like I said earlier this week. The experience as a whole, is what will come up the most, on all of our platforms.
But it almost always starts with fixing your body (And mind) issues… First.
FB Video Course