The message is different, than what we focus on in S-curve world.
But it’s the focus on getting the young persons mindset ready @ important.
Which I shared and said a few days ago…
Because whatever you do. They will do too.
So if you start living S-curvishly. Then they will too. And it will carry on with them, as they progress into their adult years.
And if you don’t have kids (Like me… I still like to give them back to their parents. Ha). Then think about all the young people around you. Who probably look up to you in some way. Even if you don’t realise it.
Because if you’re teaching them awesome stuff at an early age. And then grow up to learn that it was all awesome stuff.
Then they’ll love and respect you forever (Think about the folks that you still look up to now…).
And if you do have kids and have started to live S-curvishly early (‘Start’ closer to 18 years old… As it’s more difficult to reverse ageing and looking like s*** after that).
Because then… You’ll look more like a brother/sister to them. Than a mother/father.
Which is also one of the things that I mentioned in > ‘should we mission statement’.
One blueprint tip for each of the 4 parts of the S-curve experience (As listed on > Morebuzz)
> Become S-curvish
‘Getting specific’ is the best way to start helping you. Which is what I’m doing with the lady from question #2 in yesterday’s newsletter). And she’s only 18. So her future is S-curvishly bright for sure.
So reply to this email @ the following questions…
2) Your age/weight/height (To tailor your nutrition plan).
3) The foods you can’t eat or don’t like… Also, the foods that you actually eat on a weekly basis.
4) If you’ll be working out at home or the gym…
5) Your ‘work life’ schedule.
6) If you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced trainee with weight training….
7) The main problem areas that you want to fix on your body.
8) A day one selfie/belfie if possible.
9) Have you experienced any pain or injury that still affects you today?
10) The time you’ll workout + Current home equipment
> For OOTD/OOTN/Bikini-curvish attire
– Oldie butt goldie (Pun intended)… Wear brighter colors once you’re at least 60-70% S-curvish. Most of the styles that are worn can be seen via the Pinterest feed on More buzz. Fashion is a huge topic. So I’ll stop there.
> Improved daily lifestyle
‘Coming up for air’… Just choose a spot that allows your brain to relax and ‘think’. You can see my fave spots in the shenanigans album on the FB profile below.
> Travel-curvish 2.0 trips
Tell me your home location… And I’ll give you a destination bucket list.
You’ll stick that up… Somewhere that you’ll see it daily @ habit building shenanigan stolen from the S-curve formulas meal structure :D.
FB Video Course